Monday, May 18, 2015

Introduction - Expressive Figure

The purpose of this assignment was to represent a human figure and put an expression to it (exaggerated). Right before working on this project, we did the Human body figure in which we learned how to sculpt a human figure out of clay with the correct proportions. For this project, we had to apply what we have learned and make it into a pose. The different thing with this project was that it didn’t have to be perfectly proportional like the other one.
Moving on, for my expressive figure, I decided to make it into a figure skater pose. I just wanted to make something really pretty and something I really liked doing. Due to that, I decided to make it into a figure-skater pose. Even though I knew that it was going to be almost impossible to let it stand on its own, I just loved, and could imagine what it would look like. (Picture below)

No comments:

Post a Comment