Friday, August 15, 2014

Math Core Values

Responsible:They act with honesty and integrity, have a personal commitment to service, and strive to make a positive difference in the lives of others and in the community.
     I believe that I am a responsible person. The reason is because I have always arrived to class on time, and also brought all the materials in all the classes. I have always tried to be honest with people, and also tried to help others. Not only that, but when I was filled with schedules due to the school activities, or personal stuff, I have always tried to manage my time wisely, and try to finish all the homework by time. I feel like responsibility was something I was always taught since I was very young. My mom would always make me clean my room, and just take wise decisions. If someone is responsible, at least for our parents, or teachers, it would be much easier for them. Not only that, but I also think that it is a benefit for us, since then when grow up and have jobs, it's one of the core values that you really need. If you aren't able to organize your belongings, then you won't be able to start new thing (in my opinion). Just be responsible, and your life will be much more easier.

Risk-takers:They have the courage to explore new ideas, roles, and strategies as they encounter unfamiliar situations and new challenges.

    On the other hand, the core value that I think is weak would be being a risk taker. It's something that I think I should definitely work on. I know that this core value was always something that I believed I was weak at. I mean, it's not that I never be a risk taker. However, I feel like I need to have more courage to explore new roles, and strategies as I encounter unfamiliar situations and new challenges. Sometimes, I feel like I'm too scared, or nervous to explore new ideas, and open up myself. Due to this, by then end of the 9th grade, I would really like to accomplish this goal of mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment