Thursday, October 24, 2013

Science test grade reflection...

         For my science test grade, I'm pretty proud of it because I have improved. However, I feel bad because I got 2 points taken by not answering a question in which I already knew the answer. Next time, I should read the all the problem and check if I answered all the questions. Despite the fact that I lost 2 points, I still achieved a grade that I was happy with. Moreover, I was able to see that I improved, and next time I will study even harder so that I could achieve an even better result. For me, science was always a hard, challenging class for me, so next time, I'm going to try to ask more questions frequently to make sure that I understand everything clearly. Overall, this was my reflection and I hope I can accomplish my new goal next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment